IATUL and TIB are pleased to invite sponsors and exhibitors to take part in the 36th Annual IATUL Conference 2015 in Hannover.
The 2015 IATUL Conference will be a continuation of a series of successful annual meetings that have been held over the last 60 years. The event is expected to attract more than 200 delegates from all over the world. In 2015 the IATUL Conference offers great opportunities to both commercial and non-commercial organisations, allowing them to showcase their services and products in a professional way.
The conference will be held under the heading "Strategic Partnerships for Access and Discovery". The main topics will cover the latest developments in library business:
- Open Science/Science 2.0
- Management of Research Data
- Non-textual Information
- Digital Preservation
- Library Strategy and Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Changing Environment for Librarians.
Why you should sponsor the 36th Annual IATUL Conference and/or exhibit ...
- The range of topics cover the latest developments in libraries – promoting your organisation or company as a leading supporter of library and information services and strengthening your brand profile
- The truly international character of the conference – we are expecting more than 200 delegates from over 20 countries – ensures global visibility
- You will meet library executives, decision-makers and multipliers – improving your image, prestige and credibility by supporting events considered attractive by your target market
- The conference programme offers you and the delegates enough time and space to engage in intensive dialogues and networking – and to develop existing relationships
- You will find the perfect conditions of a professional service provider, Hannover Conference Centre
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event in Hannover in July 2015